[lbo-talk] Suspicious silence

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Thu Sep 5 08:51:39 PDT 2013

Dennis Redmond says:

> (1) the Assad regime really is evil ...
> (2) The world can and should take out Assad's aircraft
> and Scud missiles.

The War Nerd says that the so-called evil of Assad's regime is ripe for *revenge* once it falls, and I think he makes valid points. And it *will* fall. So he concludes:

# "No one will be in the right, or wrong, or whatever-those # words don't work here. I'm just suggesting you may not want # your cruise missiles and fighter-bombers to do the # softening-up for what will happen."

/jordan