[lbo-talk] If don't want War in Syria contact Congresscritters and Senators

Gar Lipow gar.lipow at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 16:00:55 PDT 2013

Please contact your Senators and Congresscritters to tell them :"No War in Syria". I know you get asked to write your legislators a lot. But this time we might be able to stop a war. (Though the last time I said that was before the Iraq war, so waddoIknow.) It won't take a huge chunk out of your life. So please give it a try. If you need to look it up your Congresscritter or Senator, Joe Catron suggests this site: http://www.congressmerge.com/onlinedb/ .

-- Facebook: Gar Lipow Twitter: GarLipow Solving the Climate Crisis web page: SolvingTheClimateCrisis.com Grist Blog: http://grist.org/author/gar-lipow/ Online technical reference: http://www.nohairshirts.com