[lbo-talk] so what's the deal with Summer's withdrawing?

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Sun Sep 15 20:01:00 PDT 2013

On Mon, 16 Sep 2013 02:31:03 +0000 (UTC) "JOANNA A." <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:

> I thought he served the ruling class well, what was the objection.

My own guess is that corporate feminists don't like him. Important DP constituency.

Remember when he said girls can't do math, or something to that effect?

There are lots of people out there who will follow the same line of march, without the self-imposed liabilities that Larry has.

He really does think he's the smartest guy in any conceivable room, and he simply cannot resist giving voice to whatever brilliant insight just popped into his mighty brain. Not a great recipe for political success.

Obie, of course, is just the opposite -- a guy who has never said anything that wasn't thoroughly calculated.