[lbo-talk] Steve Horn cuts off his association with Mint Press over Syrian "false flag" story

Maladvocate maladvocate at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 19:00:56 PDT 2013

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 11:50 AM, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> On Sep 25, 2013, at 9:53 PM, Maladvocate <maladvocate at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > That the Saudi intelligence services have threatened Ms. Gavlak is all
> over
> > the news, arriving at the most probable conclusion as regards her
> > distancing herself from the story is trivial.
> >

> http://www.globalresearch.ca/journalist-who-exposed-how-rebels-were-behind-august-21st-syria-chemical-weapons-attack-faces-intimidation/5351168
>
> Since when is that fever swamp Globalresearch.ca "the news"? It's one step
> away from reporting Martians landing on earth.

I realize that you are the list owner and that I risk offending you at my own peril, but for fuck's sake. If you don't like Global Research, look elsewhere. Google really is useful for more than finding porn.

Don't you find it even the least bit curious that these reports keep surfacing - including from the Russians, but none of the "let's go to war" mainstream news can be bothered to notice, even to debunk? Perhaps that's because acknowledging the reports would violate an embargo.