[lbo-talk] americas-top-communists-of-all-time

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Sep 29 07:59:59 PDT 2013

I always delete posts that contain only a link. If the sender isn't willing to quote at least a substantial paragraph it is very doubtful that the site is worth visiting.

Carrol

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Bill Bartlett Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 8:36 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] americas-top-communists-of-all-time

For crying out loud! That site is a nightmare to navigate and every time you make a mistake you have to endure the same ad again. So I gave up in disgust. I don't tolerate foolishness gladly, give it to me in plain text or I'll give it a miss.

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas

On 28/09/2013, at 10:35 PM, c b <cb31450 at gmail.com> wrote:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/americas-top-communists-of-all-time/2 013/09/23/64d686a8-2072-11e3-b7d1-7153ad47b549_gallery.html#photo=13