[lbo-talk] Steve Horn cuts off his association with Mint Press over Syrian "false flag" story

Maladvocate maladvocate at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 10:37:02 PDT 2013

On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 2:49 PM, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> Don't patronize me, especially over something as dumb as GR.

Having been reassured that you will not capriciously moderate or unsub me, I'll give you my honest response:

Good god man, did you really intend to subvert a possibly meaningful conversation on the validity of the Syrian-chems-Saudi-Gavlik-distancing issue in order to turn this into some petty personal turf issue? Who gives a fuck about GR, the issue is whether the original article was truthful, whether the Saudi's threatened Gavlik, and whether her present claims are legitimate or are a result of the Saudi threats. Whether you need to be patronized in order to see that is another issue, one you will need to nurture all by yourself if that is your wont.