[lbo-talk] On Palestinian reconciliation and the prisoners' movement

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 12:30:25 PDT 2014

It's rare for me to recommend a Daily Beast article on Palestine, but this is one of the better ones I've read anywhere in a while.

"Hamas and Fatah leaders have announced they're going to work together after years of animosity, but their rank and file have been cooperating for a long time—in Israeli prisons."

http://thebea.st/1ffU28X