[lbo-talk] Blair backs "the Gulf" in "taking on the forces of reaction"

Bill Bartlett william7 at aapt.net.au
Sun Apr 27 19:10:22 PDT 2014

On 28/04/2014, at 12:20 AM, Joseph Catron <jncatron at gmail.com> wrote:

> It is really amazing what an incompetent, gibbering buffoon this man is.
>
> I'm starting to think he shouldn't be arrested for war crimes after
> all, as he hardly seems mentally fit to stand trial for them.
>
> Thank God George W. Bush just paints.
>
> http://ind.pn/1pDXf6I

Yeas, GW Bush is quite a likeable half-wit, he aways was. But you are being altogether too charitable towards Blair. He is utterly venal and lacking in conscience or integrity, but that is not sufficient for an insanity plea. Forgive him not, for he knows exactly what he is doing but cares not a jot for those he harms, only that he pleases the mighty who sponsor him. No doubt the Saudi Princes are quite generous.

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas