[lbo-talk] Why aren't the poor storming the barricades?

Arthur Maisel arthurmaisel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 08:31:08 PST 2014

I call attention to the use of the word "only," which has been criticized here not that long ago.

And does the formulation perhaps neglect cases where one anachronistic ruling class is supplanted by another (Iran)?

Does the foregoing suggest that the ruling class in North America is not anachronistic enough yet?