[lbo-talk] "Value, Price and Profit" by Karl Marx as spoken by Mike Ballard

Mike Ballard mbbtraven5 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 16:24:54 PST 2014

Hi LOBsters,

I took time out over the holidays here in Australia to put Karl's speech from 1865 on youtube. I segmented the production into eight minute parts give or take a couple of minutes. In all it comes to 19 segments which comprise around three hours of viewing. Unfortunately, I live under the flight path to the Perth airport so, there are a few rumblings in the background.

N.B: The reason why you'll run into a content warning about my blog is that I sometimes write fiction and post it to my blog which has a four letter word or two in it.

IMO, "Value, Price and Profit" is the best introduction you'll get to the three volumes of CAPITAL and their follow up in the THEORIES OF SURPLUS VALUE.

http://wobblytimes.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/wobbly-times-number-173.html

Hi-ho, Mike B)

-- Wobbly times http://wobblytimes.blogspot.com.au/