[lbo-talk] hucksterism, the quick score, etc.

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Sun Jul 20 05:25:35 PDT 2014

So the real problem with Occupy was that they hadn't read Georges Sorel's *Reflections on Violence*?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflections_on_Violence

https://archive.org/stream/cu31924074961735#page/n5/mode/2up

http://www.thenorthstar.info/?p=11972

Jim Farmelant http://independent.academia.edu/JimFarmelant http://www.linkedin.com/in/jimfarmelant www.foxymath.com Learn or Review Basic Math

-------------------------------------------------- From: "Arthur Maisel" <arthurmaisel at gmail.com> Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2014 7:49 AM To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] hucksterism, the quick score, etc.