[lbo-talk] Extended Interview Regarding my New Book

michael perelman michael.perelman3 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 10:28:20 PDT 2014

Tom O'Brien is a very knowledgeable and insightful interviewer. The URL for earlier interviews on his program is

http://fromalpha2omega.podomatic.com/entry/2014-06-27T15_00_18-07_00

The URL for the interview is

http://fromalpha2omega.podomatic.com/enclosure/2014-06-27T15_00_18-07_00.mp3

By the way, the latest title of the book is Work, the Economy, and Economic Ideology: And Exploratory Political Economy of the Dangerous and Paradoxical Interactions of these Three Faulty Pillars of Society. I would very much appreciate any criticism and suggestions about the material discussed in this interview. Thank you very much.

530 898 5321 fax 530 898 5901 http://michaelperelman.wordpress.com