[lbo-talk] NOT SATIRE: Power Plant Bombed In Gaza Is Insured By U.S. Government

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Jul 31 08:53:13 PDT 2014

Glad to see that Joseph is still with us.

Carrol

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Joseph Catron Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2014 7:55 AM To: LBO; Activists and scholars in Marxist tradition; Progressive Economics Subject: [lbo-talk] NOT SATIRE: Power Plant Bombed In Gaza Is Insured By U.S. Government

If I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd be poring through corporate filings, looking for Halliburton's role in building this thing.

http://huff.to/1pHYQ5R