[lbo-talk] A question about the "ally" concept

Charles Brown cb31450 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 05:23:42 PDT 2014

"Solidarity" means mainly with all wage-laborers especially of the hand in the US 1930's. Many of the wage rates being pretty much equal. So, intra-cross alliances included many with as well off or slightly better off.

AFL-CIO institutionalizes alliance with those of roughly equal income, the so-called middle class.