[lbo-talk] "Israeli Citizens Write to Dr. Gregor Gysi and Die Linke – End Your Support of Israeli Apartheid!"

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 16:25:36 PDT 2014

If anyone knows Die Linke, please tell 'em I said they suck.

"Successive German governments have been consistently complicit in the crimes committed by Israeli governments against the Palestinian people through financial, diplomatic and military support of our government, as well as actions aimed at shielding Israel from due criticism. We welcome the visible change in German public opinion and the growing willingness to discuss the ongoing crimes which are committed by the Israeli government. We also commend the decisions by some German companies, such as Deutsche Bahn, not to take part in these crimes.

"Unfortunately, Die Linke and its leadership support such Israeli policies ..."

http://www.scribd.com/doc/228875610/Israeli-Citizens-Write-to-Dr-Gregor-Gysi-and-Die-Linke-End-Your-Support-of-Israeli-Apartheid