[lbo-talk] Sign this Thank You to California's Teachers

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Jun 15 17:25:53 PDT 2014

Teachers in California are under attack, and a judge just gutted their job protections. I signed this Thank You card to recognize their contribution. Will you join me? http://action.aft.org/c/44/p/dia/action3/common/public/?action_KEY=8688&sp_r ef=46541812.191.8177.e.29904.2&tag=email

Carrol

P.S. The AFT has a past history of red-baiting, but this is on the side of the angels. Teachers make up a core part of the u.s. working class as it undergoes its most serious attack in over a century.