[lbo-talk] Black Agenda on Social [i.e. Corporate] Media

Charles Brown cb31450 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 12:20:01 PDT 2014

My facebook posts reach hundreds. I get lots of likes. Then I post on other , popular pages where hundreds see the posts. There are dozens of Occupy pages. Most of what I post are shares. There are issues pages. I get posts from dozens of them, and share them . I run into people in person all the time who tell me they read me on facebook. Some is off in blackagenda claims above.