[lbo-talk] Fredrik deBoer: “I think the problem of white poverty is under-discussed in left-wing circles.”

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 08:55:05 PDT 2014

This post is confused and discombobulated even by your normal standards, Carrol. I've now read it three times, and still have no idea what the connections are supposed to be between its three paragraphs, what the justification is for the first (although if it's an irrational bias, I guess you're entitled), how the second proceeds from it, nor the third from the second.

But in any event, I generally make it a point to refer to "leftists," rather than "the left." Although I might slip up on occasion, I haven't here.