[lbo-talk] Al Jazeera does anarchy

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 05:20:24 PDT 2014

Could be interesting:

"Anti-government protest movements around the world are increasingly being described as having anarchist influences. But what does 'anarchy' mean to an anarchist? We'll examine how their ideas are challenging traditional frameworks in government and society. Join the conversation at 19:30 GMT."

http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/201403172248-0023558

They're soliciting (and often use) Twitter and video comments from those with something to say:

https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?screen_name=AJStream http://app.videogenie.com/c/rec/1df37e/question-or-comment-2

Unfortunately, I don't think there's any way for those in Al Jazeera America-land to watch it live, but given the subject matter, I have a vague idea videos won't be hard to find after the broadcast.