[lbo-talk] [Pen-l] The pressure on Russia to settle

Jason Hecht jayhstata at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 19:09:22 PDT 2014

Ken -

Not sure you can short specific issues of Russian corporate debt. I imagine there might be CDS market for Russian sovereign debt - don't know. The problem for the German banks is that they've probably got many loans to Russian and Ukraine companies that may have to be marked down. Not a good time for German banks.

Jason