[lbo-talk] [Pen-l] Mondoweiss: Is the U.S. quietly imposing travel sanctions on Israeli officials?

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 11:30:12 PDT 2014

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 6:27 PM, Robert Naiman <naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
> wrote:

If this is true, it's a very interesting development. i searched around and
> could not find any other reference to it, which struck me as odd.

The single best article on it I've seen was the Haaretz report cited by Mondoweiss:

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.578127

Unfortunately, it's paywalled, and I didn't think to save the text the first time I read it.