[lbo-talk] Ahmad Sa'adat: "I will not accept the price of my freedom to be several meters of the land of Palestine"

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 11:00:26 PDT 2014

"I refuse to be released on the basis of a 'condition for negotiations' and I will not accept the price for my freedom to be several meters of the land of Palestine, the land that we have fought for and been imprisoned for. I refuse to be free on the condition of the expansion of settlements. I refuse this offer, not even a single house for Zionist settlers will be built as the price of my freedom."

http://freeahmadsaadat.org/2014/03/30/saadat-i-will-not-accept-the-price-of-my-freedom-to-be-several-meters-of-the-land-of-palestine