[lbo-talk] [Pen-l] A small, strange bit of news from Gaza

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Wed Oct 1 14:14:59 PDT 2014

Around the time of the cease-fire that finally ended the most recent Gaza war, there was speculation that Israel would slowly lift pieces of the civilian aspects of the Gaza blockade. There are supposed to be talks at the end of October. I gather that there are various pre-talks going on now. This may be a reflection of those pre-talks.

Robert Naiman Policy Director Just Foreign Policy www.justforeignpolicy.org naiman at justforeignpolicy.org (202) 448-2898 x1