[lbo-talk] Abolish economics and the Republican Party

Charles Brown cb31450 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 09:05:54 PDT 2014

http://take10charles.blogspot.com/2014/08/abolish-economics-and-republican-party.html

Labor Power

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Abolish economics and the Republican Party

by Charles Brown

With today's jackedoff "GOP" , the satirical zine "The Onion" may have to go out of business, because truth has become stranger than fiction with the Republicans' fascistic war on women , wild white supremacism , and hatred of the 99%.

Yet why are these rich, fat and happy Republicans so desperate ? Why do so many of their leaders , almost daily, take a position on some civic issue that we've known is crazy for 30 years ? I think the ruling class Republicans sense a weakness in their system , in their status as the elite ruling class. The 1% feels vulnerable to the 99% rising for income equality.

And down with the economics profession, for making up stories about trickle down to the poor, and austerity or belt-tightening, for the 99% and "party like it's 1999" for the 1% on Wall Street; and the economists' vampire, PRIVATIZATION.

Abolish economics and the Republican Party ; they are liars and the truth ain't in em.