[lbo-talk] Paint the Town Red ;Hosted by Jacobin Magazine

Charles Brown cb31450 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 05:19:14 PDT 2014

OCT 22 Paint the Town Red Going Invite Public · Books · Hosted by Jacobin Magazine

Wednesday, October 22 at 7:00pm

Show Map Die Koelner Bierhalle (the KBH) 84 St Marks Pl, Brooklyn, New York 11217

Join Jacobin to celebrate the release of our fall issue!

"Paint the Town Red" features 164 pages on capitalist cities, the workers who live in them, and the chances to transform them into something better.

Contributors like Mike Davis, Johanna Brenner, Eli Friedman, Owen Hatherely, and many others joined our issue editors Alyssa Battistoni and Karen Narefsky to put it all together.

Take a look at the preview and join us on October 22. Free to enter, all welcome, issues will be on sale throughout the night: https://www.jacobinmag.com/issue-1516/