[lbo-talk] [Pen-l] IS claims responsibility for Gaza's French Cultural Centre blast

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Wed Oct 8 08:15:53 PDT 2014

If I remember right, a group in Lebanon took responsibility once for a space shuttle explosion. So I'm with JC: claims of responsibility should be taken with a grain of salt. :)

Robert Naiman Policy Director Just Foreign Policy www.justforeignpolicy.org naiman at justforeignpolicy.org (202) 448-2898 x1