[lbo-talk] [Pen-l] PFLP calls for unified revolutionary front of solidarity with the struggle of people of Kobane against ISIS

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Mon Oct 13 09:50:54 PDT 2014

Thanks for sharing this! This could prove very useful.

Ordinarily, one would not necessarily think of the PFLP as having a lot of influence on people on the American left. But right now, when there is a many-sided Lord of the Flies leftist free-for-all on the meaning of Kobane and what, if anything, people should try to do about it, the fact that a bunch of Palestinian leftists are not primarily seeing Kobane through the lenses of "no war" and "stop the bombing" could prove very useful.

I think the tide is turning towards "save Kobane." Our petition at MoveOn now has 7,339 signatures.

Obama: Press Turkey to Stop Massacre of Syrian Kurds http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/obama-press-turkey-to?source=c.url&r_by=1135580

Robert Naiman Policy Director Just Foreign Policy www.justforeignpolicy.org naiman at justforeignpolicy.org (202) 448-2898 x1