[lbo-talk] [Pen-l] ISIS Is Now Bragging About Enslaving Women and Children

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 17:45:14 PDT 2014

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 3:30 AM, Michael Smith <mjs at smithbowen.net> wrote:

What devils! We could hardly have a better enemy if we had made it up, eh?

And all published on the Internet in English. It's almost enough to make you wonder.

(When some Palestinian group wants to say something that's likely to make the foreigners nervous - nothing like *that*, mind you - they of course leave it in Arabic. Who the hell wouldn't? Well, apparently ISIS.)