[lbo-talk] [Pen-l] Israel moves closer to a single-state solution

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Mon Sep 1 16:31:15 PDT 2014

Though it should be noted that Sheizaf does not believe that they are really serious, and believes that so long as Israeli does not face significantly increased pressure, the choice of the Israeli political system will continue to be "maintain the status quo while trying to minimize its costs," and that if Israel ever faced enough pressure to force it to abandon the status quo, Israeli Jews would decisively choose "two state solution" over "one state solution that grants rights to Palestinians."

Robert Naiman Policy Director Just Foreign Policy www.justforeignpolicy.org naiman at justforeignpolicy.org (202) 448-2898 x1