[lbo-talk] Fwd: The Nation/FPIF posted interview on Ukrainian Nazis

Charles Brown cb31450 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 08:02:48 PDT 2014

Dennis Redmond,

This is by Russ Bellant, author of _Old Nazis, New Right_ , and expert on currently actually existing fascists

I am always a bit self conscious of sending out my own interview, but so little is being published on this subject that I feel that it needs all discussion that can be created. The implications for the growth of this phenomena and the militarization of the political confrontation can change the world - for the worse.