[lbo-talk] Libertarians and micro economics

Eugene Coyle e.coyle at me.com
Sat Sep 13 10:09:56 PDT 2014

Peter Thiel, the billionaire Libertarian, had an essay in yesterday's WSJ, which I mentioned yesterday with not-enlightening subject line of "Quote of the day".

I've had the impression that a key underpinning of Libertarian thought is the market, the free market, with unfettered competition.

Here is a leading Libertarian denouncing textbook micro economics. As he should, as everyone should.

What will Libertarian thought stand on as Peter Thiel's thoughts are propagated become embraced?

Gene