[lbo-talk] Study Shows We're More Attracted To The Body Odors Of People Who Vote Like Us

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 13:10:53 PDT 2014

Now don't everyone attack me because they find this implausible. For the record, I have no clue.

"In a study recently published in the American Journal of Political Science, lead investigator Rose McDermott, Ph.D., of Brown University, found that adults were more likely to be attracted to the body odors of people who had similar political beliefs and repelled by the body odors of those with opposing ideologies."

http://huff.to/1uHXsoO