[lbo-talk] On Jacobin's unfriendliness to the visually impaired

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Aug 4 12:38:37 PDT 2015

Thanks. I also got a reply off-list and have sent an e-mail to the editor.

Carrol

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Doug Henwood Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2015 1:53 PM To: lbo-talk Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] On Jacobin's unfriendliness to the visually impaired