[lbo-talk] US Congresswoman writes of "a brutal system of occupation that devalues and dehumanizes Palestinian children, " calls for Leahy Law review

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 11:50:51 PDT 2015

Am I wildly optimistic in thinking this modest crack in the dam could actually be fairly significant?

http://1.usa.gov/1MXRUCk

US citizens and residents who do this sort of thing can ask their "representatives" to take similar action here:

http://www.endtheoccupation.org/article.php?id=4532

On a personal note, I had the honor of speaking alongside Siam Nawara at a panel on June 7:

http://on.fb.me/1Ka5TVd

I think if anyone could have pushed this through a Congressional office successfully, he's the one!