[lbo-talk] Invite: Phil Ochs' 75th birthday commemmoration

Mitchel Cohen mitchelcohen at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 1 15:19:34 PST 2015

Hi,

I am co-hosting a night of singer-songwriter Phil Ochs' songs in Brooklyn, on what would have been his 75th birthday, Saturday Dec. 19th. Phil killed himself when he was 36 years old back in 1976.

We are putting out the call for those who would like to take part in this program. We're asking that each performer do one of Phil's songs with their own interpretation, and also perform one of their own songs.

Please get back ASAP to MitchelCohen at MindSpring.com, as we're filling up the performance slots pretty quickly.

Of course, if you're not performing, just COME!

The event will be at The Commons (same building as WBAI's offices) SAT. DECEMBER 19TH 7 pm - 10 pm 388 Atlantic Avenue between Hoyt and Bond St. Brooklyn 11217

Spread the word, please.

Thanx.

Mitchel Cohen