[lbo-talk] this list

Sean Andrews cultstud76 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 20:12:09 PST 2015

Indeed - it is sad to think of it completely evaporating and being officially replaced by Zuckerberg's data mining/marketing project. But times change. A few weeks ago, I thought a post on the list was great and my first inclination was to look for the like "button." I have many fond memories of conversations on this list - lengthy, heated, but constructive and convivial conversations. Thanks for keeping it going this long. I hope that whatever happens the archives will be available.

;-(