[lbo-talk] this list

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Sun Dec 13 05:40:30 PST 2015

It's all Charles Brown's fault. Remember back when Doug always had to admonish him for posting more than three times a day? It's been a while.

Jim Farmelant http://independent.academia.edu/JimFarmelant http://www.linkedin.com/in/jimfarmelant www.foxymath.com Learn or Review Basic Math

-------------------------------------------------- From: "Sean Andrews" <cultstud76 at gmail.com> Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2015 6:49 AM To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] this list