[lbo-talk] this list

Jeffrey Masko j.alan.masko at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 11:57:20 PST 2015

I've always been a mere lurker here, but is there a FB page/group that has basically replaced this? One, as someone who is close to researchers who look behind the curtains at Zuckerburgs monster and sees how communicative capitalism is not democratic in any manner, this saddens me as I threaten to myself at least once a week that I am finally quitting FB. Two, what even saddens me more is if there a FB group, what is it so I can join?