[lbo-talk] this list

Sean Andrews cultstud76 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 08:28:29 PST 2015

As people scramble to find each other in Zuckerbergville, it appears there is a genuine desire to retain the connections created. Is this like trading addresses at high school graduation or does it demonstrate that there is some potential for the list down the road? I think we've been put on probation a few times - at least twice a year this question comes up and this time it appears it might result in final closure - but maybe it is still premature.