[lbo-talk] Lestor Thurow?

JOANNA A. 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Dec 16 17:46:03 PST 2015

I've written a book a year for the last thirty years....but not of my choosing.

I sure hope my brain lasts past 65.

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- Coase is more than 100. Still writing, unless he died recently& I missed it.

I met Scott Nearing when he was just short of 100. He had an incredibly strong handshake.