[lbo-talk] anarchist films

Charles Brown cb31450 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 06:23:30 PST 2015

Speaking of Anarchists, anarchists have initiated , organized and led the major recent working class struggle protest demonstrations in the US, Seattle and Occupy Wall Street ( the largest in duration and territorial scope , not to mention first directed at the symbolic geographic Capitol of Capital).

Then I thought ,historically, May Day demos commemorate an Anarchist led protest demonstration.

To Anarchist Demos !

Sent from my iPhone