[lbo-talk] Mankiw attacks neoclassical econ in NYTimes

Bill Bartlett william7 at aapt.net.au
Sat Dec 19 17:52:13 PST 2015

On 19/12/2015, at 6:18 AM, Eugene Coyle <e.coyle at me.com> wrote:

> Mankiw tries to explain high prices for college. In doing so he contradicts what he teaches. He teaches “Price is/is forced to be/ where MC = MR” and that produces efficiency, fairness, “just desserts” for wages, etc, but in this article
> he asserts

MC? MR?

Those are not words in the English language. I can tell that because they lack vowels, apart from anything else. These non-words alone render the sentence as gibberish. After the revolution, people who write gibberish in order to pretend to be intellectuals will be lined up against a wall and shot.

Names are being noted for future reference.

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas