[lbo-talk] The misuse of political movements for essentially religious ends

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Thu Dec 24 07:26:55 PST 2015

On Dec 23, 2015, at 7:26 PM, Joseph Catron wrote:

> So as I understand it, you want to tell King Salman his system of
> governance is "wrong," but you aren't even ready to explain what the word
> means?

No, I want to tell the bastard nothing but drop dead. want to tell YOU that if "religion" is the standard of right and wrong YOU have no way to deny that beheading apostates in accordance with "Sharia Law" is right and justified.

Shane Mage

This cosmos did none of gods or men make, but it always was and is and shall be: an everlasting fire, kindling in measures and going out in measures.

Herakleitos of Ephesos