[lbo-talk] The misuse of political movements for essentially religious ends

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu Dec 24 17:28:27 PST 2015

For “God,” as an existent in the universe (i.e., God plus the universe make two things), this is probably true.

But not for ‘God’ as the label we put on the answer to the question (which we do not know), “Why is there anything, instead of nothing?”

See https://www.facebook.com/notes/carl-g-estabrook/herbert-mccabe-op-god-and-creation/10153640869347474 <https://www.facebook.com/notes/carl-g-estabrook/herbert-mccabe-op-god-and-creation/10153640869347474>

—CGE