[lbo-talk] Republicans want recessions

Charles Brown cb31450 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 18:49:36 PST 2015

No unions are still central to DP support . They won Ohio for Obama. In the governors race in Michigan ,too. And its obvious from all the Blue/ Red maps that Dems are heavily dependent on urban vote . Of course Black people go 90% plus Dem. Hispanics went big for Obama. California Republican Party is going defunct with Hispanics so heavily DP. Even Florida Cubans are shifting to Dems.

It is not at all that Dems are