[lbo-talk] February 26 - March 13: Israeli Apartheid Week NYC 2015

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 15:00:12 PST 2015

On Facebook: http://on.fb.me/17H5WW9

The 11th annual Israeli Apartheid Week is coming to New York from February 26 until March 13.

Israeli Apartheid Week (IAW) is an annual international series of informative events including panel discussions, cultural performances and film screenings held in cities and on university campuses across the globe to raise awareness about Israel’s apartheid policies towards Palestinians and to build support for the growing nonviolent Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) campaign.

SCHEDULE:

February 26, 5:30PM: CUNY School of Law Connecting Struggles: The Intersection of Black Lives Matter and Palestine Solidarity 2 Court Square Long Island City (Queens), NY 11101 Room: 1/205 (first floor) http://on.fb.me/17H74ZO

February 26, 6PM: Brooklyn College Feminist Perspectives on Resistance and Solidarity in Palestine and Israel (Open to BC/CUNY only) Brooklyn College Student Center E27th St and Campus Rd Brooklyn, NY 11210 Room: Gold Room, 6th Floor http://on.fb.me/17H7oYC

February 27, 3PM: CUNY Graduate Center Feminist Perspectives on Resistance and Solidarity in Palestine and Israel 34th & Fifth Avenue, Room C201 http://on.fb.me/17H9mIH

March 1, 1 PM: Al-Awda #No2Netanyahu - Protest War Criminal's Address to Congress 1PM - FOX News, W. 48th St & 6th Ave, Manhattan 3PM - Israeli Mission to the UN, E. 42nd St & 2nd Ave http://on.fb.me/1vkkGWe

March 2, 6PM: Drew University Soldier and Refusenik http://on.fb.me/17H81Sa

March 3, 7PM: Jewish Voice for Peace BDS in NYC: Successes and Challenges First Unitarian Congregational Society 116 Pierrepont Street Brooklyn, NY http://on.fb.me/17H8rYs

March 4, 6PM: Drew University Film Screening: Roadmap to Apartheid

March 5: John Jay College TBA

March 7, 4PM: Direct Action Front for Palestine Palestine, Boycott and Beyond Church of St. Luke and St. Matthew 520 Clinton Ave Brooklyn, NY11231 http://on.fb.me/17Har36

March 9, 6:30PM: Pace University- Pleasantville Panel Discussion: Palestine 101

March 9, 6PM: Hunter College Soldier and Refusenik

March 10, 2PM: College of Staten Island David Sheen: Inside Israel's Race Wars http://on.fb.me/1zECAQa

March 10, 5:30PM: Adalah-NY The Waldorf Astoria Protest Against Friends of the IDF Gala http://on.fb.me/17HaPP4

March 10, 6:30PM: Pace University- Pleasantville Film Screening: Occupation 101

March 11, 6:30PM: Jews for Palestinian Right of Return The New School Palestinian Right of Return: Going Beyond the 1967 Occupation

March 12, 6PM: Brooklyn College Book talk: An Indigenous People’s History of the United States

March 13, 2PM: Direct Action Front for Palestine Direct Action to #FreeHaresBoys and #StopG4S Bryant Park http://on.fb.me/1zECIil