[lbo-talk] Am I or Am I Not Charlie?

Arthur Maisel arthurmaisel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 06:49:52 PST 2015

Shane Mage: That is because in scientific usage the only referents for those terms are not words descriptive of possible experience but abstract mathematical equations quite divorced from physical reality and our perceptions of it.

Most of that is true, of course. But you merely assert that equations are divorced from physical reality, something that is certainly debatable and therefore not as simple and obviously true as the rest.