[lbo-talk] Deconstructionism in contemporary leftish discourse

robert wood wood0257 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 12:38:24 PST 2015

Carrol, That was definitely Betty Friedan's approach to the question, which has definitely affected her legacy. Within radical feminism, I believe the term was 'trashing' and Jo Freeman has a significant piece on the topic, that I believe Doug has cited on a number of occasions. From a more historical perspective, Alice Echols' Daring to Bad offers a pretty good history of some of the tensions and struggles, although it is very New York focused. Robert Wood