[lbo-talk] at Daily Kos: FBI: Give Me Back My Email To WikiLeaks

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Tue Jan 27 15:42:09 PST 2015

Back in the solidarity movements of the 1980s, activists were encouraged to apply for our FBI files under the Freedom of Information Act.

Nobody expected the FBI to tell the truth about what it had. It was intended as a protest of the FBI's spying on activists.

I applied. Eventually, I got back a letter from the FBI, saying: "We have no records responsive to your request." Everybody said, that doesn't mean anything, the FBI lies.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/01/27/1360583/-FBI-Give-Me-Back-My-Email-To-WikiLeaks ===

Robert Naiman Policy Director Just Foreign Policy www.justforeignpolicy.org naiman at justforeignpolicy.org (202) 448-2898 x1