[lbo-talk] What television show is today's Republican Party ?

Charles Brown cb31450 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 06:00:47 PST 2015

What television show is today's Republican Party ?

Like · · Share

19 people like this. 2 shares Warner W. Johnston Hee Haw or perhaps the Yule Tide Log. 18 hrs · Edited · Like · 3 Peg Leeco A cancelled one 18 hrs · Like · 5 Bill Smith 18 hrs · Like · 5 Deathray Jones Beverly Hillbillies 18 hrs · Like · 3 Diane Chandler Ummmm....Maybe The Simpsons.... 18 hrs · Like · 1 Faith A. Burkhardt What's my Lie? 18 hrs · Like · 3 Lance Klafeta Green Acres. We are all Oliver surrounded by Republicans. 18 hrs · Like · 4 April Smith One I would never watch! 18 hrs · Like · 2 Michelle McGuffin I don't know. I came here to find out. 18 hrs · Unlike · 2 Paul McAnally Faux, staring ann coulter, Sarah Palin, ect. 18 hrs · Like · 2 Paul McAnally Twilight zone. 18 hrs · Like · 4 Don Hanbury Lost in space. And still light years ahead of the dems. 18 hrs · Like · 1 Paul McAnally Palin place. 18 hrs · Like · 3 Diane Fletcher Kaewell Keeping up with the KarTRASHians 18 hrs · Like · 5 Don Hanbury Not sure how I got on this group, but thank you!! This has to be one of the best satirical pages I have seen. It is just a blast to read the jokes. Thanks again for the entertainment. 17 hrs · Like · 1 William Eisiminger Jerry Springer, as usual,,, 17 hrs · Like · 3 Paul McAnally 80% of the (we the people) doesn't not trust the GOP. THEY HAVE TO CHEAT TO WIN. THEY OWN THE ELECTRONIC VOTE MACHINES. 17 hrs · Unlike · 4 Robert Kozik One that shouldn't last past the Pilot 17 hrs · Like · 2 Mickey Jackson 17 hrs · Unlike · 3 Mark Welker Bozo the Clown show.

they have a whole bunch of different versions all ready to hop into the clown car. 17 hrs · Like · 4 Lula Abdullah America's funniest videos ....!!!- 17 hrs · Like · 3 Duane Nessman Laugh in!!#! 17 hrs · Like · 2 Darlene Pearch Edwards http://www.dumpaday.com/.../funny-day-time-talk-show... DUMPADAY.COM 17 hrs · Like · 2 Mickey Jackson 17 hrs · Like · 1 JacquieLynne Therrien Faux news 17 hrs · Like · 2 Mickey Jackson 17 hrs · Like · 1 Joe Saxon American Horror Story 17 hrs · Like · 2 Don Hanbury Father knows best! 17 hrs · Like · 1 Einar Jensen Gilligan's Island? 17 hrs · Like · 3 Brad Broussard FAUX Lies. 17 hrs · Like · 1 Mario Howell LOST... 17 hrs · Like · 3 Darlene Pearch Edwardshttp://s2.quickmeme.com/.../6325cb10d6e927f5ef6c5f81a360e... QUICKMEME.COM 17 hrs · Like · 1 Daron Scates Scandal 17 hrs · Like · 2 Joe Saxon Mad Men 17 hrs · Like · 1 Joe Saxon Darlene, he is a Nazi! 17 hrs · Like · 2 Liza Aponte Walking Dead..... 17 hrs · Like · 3 Don Hanbury To Tell The Truth! 17 hrs · Like · 2 Jeannie Snarr The Biggest Loser 17 hrs · Edited · Like · 3 Richard McGinnis Faux Snooze. 17 hrs · Unlike · 4 Russell Carver Rosemary's baby. 17 hrs · Unlike · 4 Bo Kruse Dark Shadows 17 hrs · Like · 2 Maggie Bloodstone You're The Worst. 16 hrs · Like · 1 Joe Saxon Penny Dreadful 16 hrs · Unlike · 4 Bev Yordi Johnson America's Funniest Home Videos! 16 hrs · Unlike · 3 Ernie Nalley Big bang theroy 16 hrs · Unlike · 2 Charles Brown How are they like the Big Bang theory , Ernie Nalley ? 16 hrs · Like · 1 Charles Brown Rosemary's Baby ? How , Russell Carver ? 16 hrs · Like · 2 William Eisiminger jerry springer 16 hrs · Unlike · 5 Richelle Koeppe Green Acres. Sounds like a amazing thing, but it is decrepit, and faling apart from wood rot 12 hrs · Edited · Unlike · 3 Mark Zellmer All in the Family. 15 hrs · Like · 2 Mandy Murray The Biggest Loser 15 hrs · Like · 3 Geoffrey L. Garfield Walking Dead 15 hrs · Unlike · 5 Russell Carver An idiot abroad. 15 hrs · Unlike · 3 Cathleen Cody-Shiff Family Feud? 15 hrs · Unlike · 3 Anthony Gonzalez Press Your Luck

No whammies no whammies no whammies stop 15 hrs · Unlike · 3 Annie Equality Hughes My Five Wives. 14 hrs · Unlike · 2 Brian Rowland The Gong Show. Drunk Chuck Barris played by Boehner. 14 hrs · Unlike · 5 Tom Chatterton Celebrity Apprentice... without the celebrities. 14 hrs · Unlike · 3 Russell Carver Spawn of Lucifer, rosemary's baby. 14 hrs · Unlike · 4 Arthur Green Hee haw. 14 hrs · Unlike · 3 Tim Spagnola Jr. Fagotrons, Robots in Disguise 14 hrs · Unlike · 2 Jorge Sylvester FOX LYING NEWS! 14 hrs · Unlike · 4 Pamela AnnMargaret Walsh SOLVENT GREEN - movie 14 hrs · Unlike · 4 Roger Simpson Who's The Boss. 13 hrs · Unlike · 2 Dianne Bippert Dumb and Dumber 13 hrs · Unlike · 5 Cate Giacinto-Renner Lost 13 hrs · Unlike · 5 Dianne Bippert The Weakest Link 13 hrs · Unlike · 8 Che Lopez Americans funniest videos! 12 hrs · Unlike · 2 Larry Riedinger "Busted Mythers"

Sorry.......See More 12 hrs · Unlike · 1 Sidney Jimenez Pretty Little Liars 12 hrs · Unlike · 6 Sidney Jimenez Falling Skies 12 hrs · Unlike · 3 Sidney Jimenez American Horror Story 12 hrs · Unlike · 5 Sidney Jimenez The Price is Right 12 hrs · Unlike · 9 Dawn Vickroy happy days,, 10 hrs · Like Robert Smith Cops 10 hrs · Unlike · 2 Betty Pannell Who's Line Is It Anyway? 9 hrs · Like · 1 Evelyn Earle Shoup Green Acres. 9 hrs · Unlike · 2 Anne Doyle Hauer Criminal minds 9 hrs · Unlike · 3 Jennie S Dunlap usual suspects 8 hrs · Like · 1 William Eisiminger jerry springer 8 hrs · Like · 1 Tammy Sollars The Muppets. 8 hrs · Like · 2 Jason McCarthy American Horror Story - season two in the mental ward 7 hrs · Like · 3 Steven Mark Blacklist 7 hrs · Like · 1 Rosalind M Bryant laugh-in 7 hrs · Like · 1 Pamela AnnMargaret Walsh Wheel of Fortune- RICH and RICHER KOCH PARTY- BROTHERS!!! 7 hrs · Like · 1 Margaret Laguna Who wants to be a millionaire repukelicans 6 hrs · Like Paul Piasta jersey shore without the depth 5 hrs · Like Michael Busse Lost 5 hrs · Like Monty Buchanan Rich Man, Poor Man 2 hrs · Like Jose Nunez The Antique Roadshow 1 hr · Like Kimberly B Stone The X-Files. 1 hr · Like Jillian Christine Intervention. 46 mins · Like Deborah King American Greed. 39 mins · Like Stacy M. Tompkins americas dummest criminals 34 mins · Unlike · 2 Russell Carver I think you win, Stacy! 29 mins · Like · 1 Kelly Knight Harmon Honey boo boo